The ideal self catering cottage for a peaceful & tranquil holiday,
with high quality and well equipped accommodation all on the ground floor. The accommodation comprises:
- The main living area has a beamed ceiling and the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area is light and spacious.
- The lounge area has a flat screen Satellite TV, IPOD DOCK, Radio/CD and sofa.
- Kitchen with high quality fittings including electric oven, grill & hob, fridge with freezer compartment, washer, microwave, dishwasher, electric kettle & toaster and dining table & 4 chairs.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom with TV/DVD and Sony PS1 with some games.
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath, WC and washbasin.
- Entrance hall with coat hanging & boot storage.
- Fully enclosed garden at rear with outdoor seating and gate leading to walkway down to shore.
- Off-road parking for 1 car.
- Heating by night storage & panel heaters. All electric included.
- Duvets & covers, bedlinen, towels & teatowels provided.
- Hairdryer, Ironing Board and Iron.
- Cot & highchair available.
- Range of books, maps & children’s games.
- Short stroll down to the local pub/restaurant: approx 500 yards.
- Local shop which provides you with all the essentials: approx 1.5 miles.
- Nearest town: Oban 16 miles. Oban is only a half hour drive away where you can access larger shops, a cinema, leisure facilities, a distillery, McCaigs Tower and the ferry terminal to Mull & Iona, Coll, Tiree and Colonsay.